Monday, June 21, 2010

Bad weekend turned good

Well this Fathers Day weekend was not the best. But it was Andrew's first official one as a fathers, so that was nice. The bad part started friday night. I was leaving my eye doctors and I accidentially backed into some one else that was also backing up. Bad deal. The wife was really mean and I wanted to punch her in the face. :) But I was a good person and didn't do anything. However I do have her address so who knows.... J/K Then on saturday we my parents took Kodi and I, plus Morgan and Nikki boating. There were many problems such as: dead battery, boat cover ripping off, losing Kodi's life jacket, boat not starting, rain, hail, wind, waves, cold water and getting into a little family fight. But once we finally were able to start skiing life got better. I even got up on my first try even though it has been 2 years since the last time I got to go skiing. Fathers day was nice, the weather was wonderful. Andrew and I even took the dogs and Kodi for a little stroll around the neighborhood.

I know that this next weekend will be a lot better. We are going to a family get to gether in Bear Lake for my side and then on Sunday our neice on the Tolman side is getting blessed. It should be really fun spending time with the extended family. Hopefully the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment