Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Fun Day!!!

Ok since I have decided to be a blogger again I had better just get my posting done on a day that I have some time. So Sunday it is. Well this week totally kicked my booty. I worked like 45 hours and I took 2 hours of on Tuesday and the whole day off on Friday. We had so many night meetings and was needed at all of them. But I was super glad to have Friday off. The girls and I went shopping, visited Grandma and Grandpa Tolman, went to Blackfoot, visited grandma Nash at work and then we took a group nap when all of our errands were completed. I would say it was a great day with my little ones. This next week is looking to be about the same. But I have been a good mom and I have dinners all ready for the week, laundry is all done, and the house is clean. Woo Hoo me!!! So I have also been really busy making Shutterfly books. There is one posted that I am super proud of. It is an ABC book and I think it turned out really great. It was way fun to make and best of all it was free. I just love how shutterfly does that. I get like 4-5 free books each year. That really is the only way to scrapbook. Plus I love how they save your pictures online so if my computer ever crashes my pics are saved. So my super wonderful sister in law Jami took some 1 year old pictures of Maren and below is just one of the many pretty pictures she took. This one is just my favorite. So Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment