Saturday, May 1, 2010

During Vicky's Visit

Today is May 1st and two days ago Vicky can to visit us before we moved from Las Cruces. Kodi has decided to do some really neat things while her auntie Vic came to see her. Yesterday she rolled for the first time. I layed her on her belly and she just rolled. Well the first roll was really slow, but after that every time I put her on her belly she was just right back on her back. I must be a first time mom cause I just think this is the greatest. Also Kodi is starting to play with her feet and she likes to stare at them. It is quite funny to watch her. Kodi has definately found her voice in the last few days. This morning Andrew and I woke up to her just jibber jabbering away. She makes such cute little sounds. Vicky also bought Kodi some boots and some pictures of her in them are to come shortly (well as soon as I re-charge my camera and take a picture). But we are super glad that Vicky came to visit us, she is a great friend and we will always love her.


Finally I am adding pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment