Sunday, August 29, 2010

27th




So yesterday was Andrew's 27th birthday. For his birthday he got the opportunity to move his parents from Jackson Hole back to Pocatello. Hopefully this is the last move for them. We are super happy to have them so close. Since there was family coming into town we had a little birthday dinner for Andrew the day before his actual birthday and we all had a lot of fun. Then for Andrew's birthday night (when he finally got back from moving) we had a Gilmore Girls type meal. We got pizza and chinese food and also some ice cream and we watched a movie. It was totally fun and it was what Andrew wanted to do for his birthday so it worked out nicely.




Ha ha kinda funny while Andrew was helping move I went shopping and then boating. Kodi was with me of course and we had tons of fun. Idaho Falls had lots of good deals for Kodi's size of clothes which was really nice. Then we went out to American Falls, my parents got a new boat that is more baby friendly. Which is way nice for Kodi and I. We had fun while Andrew worked. :)




Another little funny thing. I wrote Payton on his mission and I was telling him my worries about our new ward and making friends and he totally wrote back a missionary response. He was all "Ashley you don't need friends you have family. The family are your eternal friends, plus you have the holy ghost as your constant companion". Totally not what Payton would have said to me pre mission. But I love that he is thinking that way. Plust it really cracks me up. Gotta love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment