Monday, October 25, 2010

Lights out!!!

So yesterday Kodi turned 9 Months old. Wow time sure is flying by. She is so big and smart. She is walking and crawling everywhere and she is so much fun to be around. On Saturday we were a Wal-Mart and Andrew just had to look at the TV's. He was telling me all about them and which one he liked. Kodi was being a good girl just sitting in the cart listening to us talk. Andrew was just rambling on about TV's and then clear as day Kodi said "NO". It was so funny. She was telling her daddy just what I wanted to say.

As for the title of this post our lights actually went out last night for over an hour. It was dark outside, really rainy, and there was a lot of thunder and lightening. I am really scared of the dark so naturally I did not enjoy the initial shock of sitting in the dark. But once we found the flashlight and lit some candles it was actually not that bad. The TV was off. No internet. Just good quality family time. Andrew and I got a chance to talk and just play with Kodi. She was so interested in the Flash light. Thankfully the power did come back on and we were able to have some heat. We are still not used to the cold temperatures in Idaho. They really make me miss Las Cruces.

This week is a super busy one. Wish me luck. I have loads of work to do, Cub Scout Pack Meeting, Family Party on Friday and A big birthday bash for Andrew's grandma on saturday. Not to mention Halloween and taking Kodi to see everyone all dressed up in her custome. It should be a great week though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment