Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Babies!!!

I am so very lucky. On Monday my older brother Morgan and his wife Riley had their first baby and I have already met her. She is so sweet and beautiful. Some babies are a little funny looking when they are born... Like Kodi (but she has an excuse, she was stuck). But not Raegan, She is so pretty and she has hair. I got to hold her for quite some time and she just kicked me and streched out. Lots of sneezing and yawning. She is very perfect and I just love her so much already. I have a bunch of neices and nephews on Andrew's side but it is totally different when your brother has a baby now. She just seems like more of a family member, that probably sounds totally bad or weird. But its how I feel. I don't love the others less I just love Raegan differently just as I will for all of my Brothers kids. I guess.

Andrew and I have been very swamped and I am ready for a break. But we are not going to get one. Now that we are mostly out of college there is no such thing as christmas break or spring break and I could really use one. It just seems like between work, family activities, house, Kodi, cleaning and cooking, callings (we each have 2 now :(, ) and other stuff we just never get a break. And it really doesn't look like we will. I have been feeling terrible for a month now and I am just over stressed. So if anyone is reading this I totally have the poor me attitude right now I I need to change it.

So to look on the bright side...
I love my family and Roxie.
We have a great apartment.
We have good paying jobs with benefits.
The gosple is in my life and it is not going any where
I have the best little girl in the world.
Kodi might be getting a brother or sister.
I have some amazing friends.
I am super blessed in everthing that I do.

Ok now I feel better and I also feel like crying a little. wow I am a baby.
So next time that I have a poor me attitude please someone remind me that I have so many great things in my life that I am over looking.

Now a Kodi update. She is a walker. I need to post a video of her cruzing around. she is so funny and walks a little like a drunk sailor. I am almost positive that she is either going through a growth spurt again or getting more teeth. either one I am not ready for. I seriously cannot keep that kid in clothes. She just keeps growing out of them. But oh well that what she is supposed to be doing right.. growing...growing and then some more growing. She is so beautiful and her grandma Tolman calls her cupcake. Which i think fits her perfectly. she is just so pretty and sweet. bragging now done :)

Much love to all who check up on me!

1 comment:

  1. Ashley I think you need a vacation. I have a great idea, you guys should come down and visit ;) I miss you and you are wonderful and have a wonderful little family! And it is okay to have a "poor me day". You are entitled to like 15 a year. You are awesome!

    Love Leah

    ReplyDelete