Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

I realize that Thanksgiving was almost a week ago but I needed to add this into the blog just for fun. We had a really nice day at Andrew's parents house. Andrew's sister Shelly and her whole family were there as well as Andrew's brother Michael and his family. A few other people that were there were Amy, Jessica, Grandma Darrington, and Grandma Tolman. So it was a house full. We all said what we were thankful for. I personally am super thankful for the fact that I graduated college this year and that I have a great job. Andrew decided to take a different route which is ok because I wanted him to be able to share our huge news. He told his family that we are going to be having a new baby. He or she will be due May 25 and I think I am finally excited about it. It took a little while to get used to but I think I am now. Kodi enjoyed her first thanksgiving. She could only have a few things to eat like a roll, some fruit salad and green beans, but she loved every bite. In fact she took a super long nap right after we ate and she didn't have turkey. But I think her cousins wore her out.
The rest of the weekend was also a really great one. On Friday I had to work, but I took some sewing project and worked on them since we were super slow. However that night we went over to my parents house to watch the Boise State game (which they lost, and I slept through). Nikki came over and I was so excited to see her. I really miss her!
Saturday we chilled at home until lunch time and then we went back over to the Tolman's house where Amy made us a super yummy lunch. It was pork loin sandwiches with Apple salsa and I have wanted another one ever since. Later that day Andrew watched the BYU game (which they lost!) and I crafted. I made some super cute holiday cards under Lisa and Amy's supervision. Thank goodness for sisters who are creative. But that was our wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment