Monday, July 25, 2011

Pioneer Day/ Tolman Reunion








This weekend was super fun and was filled with family and good times. We went to West Piney for a Tolman Reunion. On our way there we stopped at my favorite store Target!!! I found some good deals on baby clothes which I always love doing. Then we are lunch at a park in Idaho Falls which Kodi had a great time and Maren pooped out of her clothes. Thank goodness for Shelly's help getting her changed. A baby+poop+a park table+the sun=disaster. After that we drove to Swan Valley and got some super good square ice cream. Then we got to the lodge and it is really large. It has enough beds and space to fit all of Andrew's family, now thats AMAZING. :) Kodi had a really great time with her cousins and her aunts and uncles. Amy even took Kodi down the big slide which she loved. Maren was such a great baby. She slept most of the time and when she was awake she was happy for the most part. She loved sleeping on her aunts and I think I loved the freedom of not having to hold her all the time.





It was so beautiful up there. Just look at that scenery.







Kodi and aunt Amy going down the giant slide.

Maren was crying on our way home and when I turned around to comfort her this is what I saw. Kodi was plugging her ears. It was just so funny I had to take a picture.




We also got to stop and see my brother Morgan and his family on our way home. Pioneer day also happens to be Morgans birthday. Kodi got to see her cousin Rae Rae (she actually called her that) and uncle Morgan gave her a fudgesickle so she was in heaven. Then we drove to Poky and stopped and got Roxie dog and then we finally got home at like 10:00pm. It was a super good weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment