Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some days I want to pull my hair out

So this week I started working again. My first day was not the best. I was super emotional and really stressed out. I don't know if Maren cried more than normal but I was just really worried about bothering everyone else so every time she made a sound I got more and more on edge. Yesterday went really well and Maren slept most of the time. Today we were out at the fair grounds in Blackfoot for the state horse contest and it was super hot. Maren was really not enjoying herself. Then after work we tried to go grocery shopping and Maren had a melt down so I just had to leave my cart and go home. Then when we got home I asked Andrew to take Maren since she was still crying. He did, but he just sat down right next to me so she could continue to cry in my ear. So I asked him to take her in the next room so I could get a break of the crying he acted like I was worthless and that I should be the one calming the baby down. Sometimes men just don't understand. I am sure I will hae something else to complain about later today but I will just stop now while I am ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Your posts make me laugh :) Have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete