Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012-2013

2012 is no more and 2013 is here. But I need to update on our wonderful Christmas and New Year. Sadly our little Maren was a little under the weather during most of that time and Kodi and Andrew soon followed her. Other then that we had a great Christmas. We did not do any traveling. It is so nice having my parents and Andrews parents so close to us. This year was also the first Christmas since Andrew and I were engaged that my whole family has been together. With us living in New Mexico and Payton on his mission we just have not been together. So it was really nice to spend Christmas eve with them. Here are a few pictures of our Christmas day. I made the girls scarves and there are not any pictures of me. :) I am not a dumb pregnant lady.
We are a very blessed family I have come to learn. We don't really ask for much but at the same time it is like we are never without. This Christmas I tried to make every person I gifted something. It was a lot of work but for me it just made me feel better. For Andrew I made him a fleece blanket that was Green Bay Packers. I kinda thought that he would think it was dumb since we have so many blankets in our house. But he loves it. He is just like Maren (she is always carrying around a blanket) I swear when ever he is home and all of our house work is done he is dragging that thing around. Sometimes I forget that it is just nice to have something that is just yours. Andrew is really out numbered in our house and he is overrun with girly stuff so I am glad that I could make him something that is just for him. :) For New Years eve we were pretty boring. We had Andrew's dad over for hot wings and potatoe skins (YUM!!!) and since most of us did not feel good we went to bed at like 10pm. But on New Years day we did have some fun. We went over to my parents house for Lunch and some games and after a quick nap we went bowling with our friends the Poultons. Then we went to cold stone for ice cream. At the bowling ally I am pretty sure the staff was ready for us to leave. I kept letting Kodi take my turn and the ball would get stuck like half way down the ally. Oops! But we love our little girls and we like having then with us for fun things. So I just wanted to make a little list of things to look forward to in 2013 1. My sister in law Riley is having her 2nd baby girl on the 11th on January. 2. My sister in law Lisa is having her 2 baby boy around the 17 of January. 3. Kodi is turning 3 on the 24th of January. 4. We are having our 3rd girl in April. We are naming her Lanie Jane Tolman. Lanie means Heavenly Flower. I thought that was really pretty. Jane after my mom and Andrews mom. Janet and Jean both have the letters j a n e in the first 4 letters of their names. We have not told them yet ;) 5. Maren is turning 2 in May on the 19th. 6. Boating in Bear Lake over the 4th of July. 7. Our friends the Allreds might visit us. 8. Andrew is turning 30!!!! Wow he is old. 9. Andrew is looking for a new job so I can stay home with my monsters. 10. I don't know. Spending loads of time with Andrew and my little girls. This year has a lot to look forward to and I am excited for it. Happy 2013 Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment