Monday, January 10, 2011

Girls, Girls, Girls

I figure I better add in this little update. WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER LITTLE GIRL. Poor Andrew is about to be surrounded. Lucky him, right? Well my due date is still the same it is May 25. I am leaning towards having a c-section and if you ask me I will say that I am having one. But it is still a little unknown. My doctor is going to do another ultrasound when I get closer to the end to see how big the baby is actually getting. If she is big like Kodi then for sure we are scheduling a c-section. But if she is smaller than I might try to just have her. All I want, just like most other mothers, is to have a healthy, happy, safe baby. It was kinda funny when I was getting the ultrasound and the lady was looking to see what sex the baby was, she said that it was a girl and then Andrew sighed and asked her if she was positive and if she would look again. He really wanted to even the score and have a boy. But maybe next time....if there is one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment