Monday, January 24, 2011

KODI is 1

One year ago today I was in a hospital bed numb from my chest down. Like I mean right at this exact moment 1 year ago. Just waiting for my little Kodi to make her apperance into this world. She sure did take a long time. From what my new doctor tells me from reading my charts is that I was 3 weeks overdue. Thanks to a midwife! But all is well. Kodi did finally arrive and she is doing wonderful. A lot has happened in just one year. Andrew and I graduated from NMSU, we moved from Las Cruces to Pocatello (a very sad move), I got a job at the Bannock County 4-H office (which I love), Andrew got accepted into Grad School at ISU, we found out that we are having another baby in May of 2011, we found out that we are having another girl, I am a cub scout leader, and I don't there is probably a bunch more that I am forgetting. But life for us is pretty good right now. We would be a pretty sad bunch without Kodi. She is so funny and so fun to be around. She is getting her molars right now and that makes her a little sad at night. But that kid has so many teeth for her age. Like 12 teeth and more are coming in. Still not a lot of hair but it is coming. Kodi is a tease and a giggler and I love her more that anything. I tell her that she is my best friend and I know that I am her best friend. It is such a great thing to have a family of my own. I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment