Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Pictures

Little Mermaid Cake!
Kodi's new Little Mermaid toy. She totally loves it and is always pushing the buttons and riding it around the house.


This is my weak attempt at cake decorating.




Present time.

Kodi hated her cake. She took one bite, spit it out and started crying. Kinda funny cause I really don't love birthday cake either.

The balloons that grandma Janet got were a big hit and they are still floating in Kodi's room.
Kodi's 1st birthday was a great day. I love her so much and I hope she realizes it. She is a very special little girl and she has a great laugh. The next few months will bring some big changes so I really want to spoil Kodi as much as I can. I just know that when we have two little girls they will have to fight over our attention. But I guess we will see in a few months how it will all play out.















No comments:

Post a Comment