Friday, February 4, 2011

Time is Flying by!!!

Wow so I just totally realized that it is in fact February. That means my due date is going to be her like super soon. Tomorrow I am going to my brothers house and I am going to watch my niece for a few hours while Riley goes to work. It will be really great practice watching two little ones. Kodi is really independent and loves to play with her toys and entertain herself. So hopefully it will all go good and she won't get too jealous. I really need to have a break from the normal so I am really excited to visit Morgan and Riley. Then on Sunday its the Super Bowl. Whoo hoo.... I am so ready for it to be over. I am way sick of football. And for the last few weeks Andrew has been watching ESPN all the time. They have been showing old super bowl games and the greatest quarterback and the best moments in football. So enough is enough. I am ready to be football free for a few months. But anyways I still can't believe that it is already Februray. Next month I am probably going to be freaking out more so if you check up on me beware cause I just know I will start freaking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment