Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April 26th, 2011

Well today started off not so fun. Kodi had her 15month shots yesterday, boo. So last night she woke up at like 3:30 am. Since I have a very active baby inside I was not able to get back to sleep. So I have been awake since 3:30. Then Kodi decided to wake up for the day at 5:00am. Yeah me. Well actually she was so happy to see me and she was all smiles. We sat on the couch together and she watched cartoons. Every 5 minutes she would look at me and give me a cheesy grin then she would jump on top of me and give me a hug. So that part was pretty nice. But then when Andrew finally got up he started ordering me around, telling me how I needed to do all these different things. And let me tell you I do not take orders, especially since I did not get much sleep and I also played with Kodi for 2 hours while he slept. I am positive that pregnancy is the time in a man's life where he is just way out of touch. I honestly feel bad for men when their wives are prego. I know for me I am so moody. One minute I want nothing to do with Andrew then the next I am crying because he hasn't said anything nice to me that day. I am so ready to be over this craziness. And I am sure that Andrew is also. :) But this morning it was snowing again. I was a rebel and decided to wear some ballerina flats instead of real shoes. I went to the grocery store since I was not going into work until after I went to a doctors appointment. By the time I got out of WinCo there were big puddle of water that could not be avoided, so my feet got really wet and cold. Then I had to pack all my food and other grocery store crap inside. I got the lovely opportunity to go to the doctors office. I am now to the point where I have those really, super, amazingly not fun weekly appointments. Urgh! But good news my baby is fine. She might be breech right now so I am going for an ultrasound on Friday. If she is in fact breech then I have to go to the hospital on Monday and have her turned. (I really hope that I don't have to do that, so pray that I don't) The whole process of turning a baby sounds painful and not fun for mommy or baby.


I need to put up some pictures this week. Kodi had a great easter. We got to spend time with my family. All is well in Pocatello. I am pretty sure that I am falling asleep while I am writing all this. So if I made no sence at all forgive me. I have 22 days left to be pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment