Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Maren

So this morning I went to the doctor to have an ultrasound to check the size and if the baby was breech. Right now she is 6 lbs 8 oz and she it not breech. Thank goodness. Bad news: there is too much fluid aound her so I am now considerend HIGH risk. I have to have a stress test 2 times a week and have an ultrasound in addition to my regular doctor visits. So I will be living at the hospital. I am super glad that they are taking such great care of me. It makes me wonder if I had the same problem with Kodi and no one ever checked to see when I was in New Mexico. I am so grateful for insurance and being able to go to the best doctor now. I am totally freaked out about what is going to happen, but deep down I am just so glad that I have so many people looking out for me. Especially my Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment