Monday, April 11, 2011

April 2011

Well as of today I have 37 more days to be pregnant with my second child. WOO HOO!!!!!! This last weekend I was with some of my sister-in-laws and we were talking about contractions. I had not had any this pregnancy and I was feeling really good about that. I told them that I hadn't had any so far. Then the very next day I had a bunch. Since then I just keep randomly having really hard contractions. They are not close together and they vary in length of time. So I am not worried, but I never should have said anything. DANG!. But back to seeing my sister-in-laws. We all met in Utah and had a grand ol' time. I laugh so much when ever I hang out with the. I just love them so much. Plus we got to go shopping and I love to shop. The weather was really crappy and it snow/rained the whole time. We were really dumb and didnot take any pictures and I am super sad about that, but oh well. April looks like it will be a busy month so look out I am sure I will have lots to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment