Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Funny Weekend

So I feel the need to get this written down so in later years Kodi can look back and read it. This weekend we all had the stomach flu and we were pretty weak and pukey. Kodi is typically a happy child even when she is not feeling 100%. On Saturday night for dinner she was super hungry and was hoovering in green beans. I mean the second I would put some on her tray they were in her mouth. So since she kept eating them I kept giving them to her. She ate other things as well. I got to thinking she was going to have a pretty scary diaper the next day due to all the green beans, but then it was bed time and I didn't worry about it. 3:00a.m. rolls around and Kodi is up and crying. Andrew went to go and check on her to see what was wrong. Then he yelled at me to wake up and said "go find some sissors", I was half asleep and I was way confused. So when I didn't jump right up he yells again for sissors this time I got up and went to get them thinking "why in the world does he need sissors to change Kodi's diaper?" Then when I got back into Kodi's room I saw the mess. She had pooped so much that her white onesie was now green. The whole thing was green, even her shoulders! Thank goodness we left it on her the night before or else her whole bed would have been green. Andrew cut it off of her and she was pretty upset and then we gave her a bath. That child is so funny and she doesn't even know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment