Saturday, March 5, 2011

March....

Kodi has a new favorite past time. CLIMBING. It doesn't matter what is it, if its taller than her then she is going to climb it. I took these pictures this morning. She thought she was being extra sneeky, she just did not realize that I had pushed the chairs in.




I sure love this little girl. She is always putting a smile on my face. On this particular Sunday Kodi actually left her head band on the whole day. She has not done that since she was an infant.

March is here and it is going to fly by. I only have 10 weeks left of being pregnant. WOOHOO!!! Lots of people who are just finding out that I am with child keep saying, "wow your pregnancy sure is going by fast". I just look at them and think "yea right". I have felt crappy since September and it now March. But now that I have such a short time left I am getting really excited and My mom has started work on the new bedding for the girls. As soon as it is done I will post some pictures. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment