Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yes I am posting again

So I go through these waves of blogging. Some days I just have nothing to say while others I cannot say enough. So I went to the doctor today for a checkup. We pretty much scheduled the day my little baby is going to be born. May 18th, 2011. I counted and that is 50 days from now. I am measuring right on, which is a good thing. My weight gain is not too low and not to high. Just right for where I am. In the end if I continue the way I am I will only gain 25 lbs, I was the same with Kodi. One kinda scary thing is that the new hospital will open right before I am due. Like they are moving into the new hospital on the 10th of May. I really hope that I don't go into labor. I don't see that happening but who knows. I also really hope that they get all moved and ready to rock and roll at the new hospital. Ok now I am done blogging for the week. I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment